Friday, October 28, 2011

Boyfriend

I write the profile of the Boyfriend korean boy band...
^__^v


Members Profile :




Name : Kim Dong Hyun (김동현)
Birthday : February 12,1989
Height : 178 cm
Weight : 60 kg
Speciality : Knows Japanese language
Educational : Myeongji University - Musical Science
Position : Leader and Hyung
Dong Hyun , " I can't see myself doing anything else. I want to become a singer with huge influence on teenagers. "


Name : Sunho / Hyun Seong (현성)
Birthday : June 09 , 1993
Education : Young Dong High School



Name : Lee Jung Min (이정민)
Birthday : January 02, 1994
Education : Seoul Music High School



Name : Jo Young Min( 조영민 )
Birthday : April 24, 1995
Height : 180 cm
Education : School of Performing Arts Seoul
Facts of Young Min :
- Dia adalah yang paling tua di antar Jo twins.
- Muncul di MV Sistar " Push - Push".
- Muncul sebagai murid di MBC daily Sitcom "All My Love".



Name : Jo Kwang Min (조광민)
Birthday : April 24, 1995
Height : 180 cm
Education : School of Performing Arts Seoul
Facts of Kwang Min :
- Dia adalah yang termuda dari Jo twins.
- Muncul sebagai salah satu murid di MBC Daily Sitcom " All My Love".
- Muncul di MV Sistar "Push - Push" .



Name : No Min Woo (노민우)
Birthday : July 31st , 1995
Height : 174 cm
Education : School of Performing Arts Seoul.
Facts of Min Woo :
- Muncul sebagai Murid di MBC Daily Sitcom " All My Love".
- Muncul di MV Kwill " Can't Open Up My Lips".


  • Single - Single BoyFriend :
1st Single - BoyFriend (보이프렌
Track List:
1. Let's Get It Started
2. Boyfriend
3. You and I
4. Boyfriend (Instrument)
5. You and I (Instrument)




2nd Singles - Don't Touch My Girl (내 여자 손대지마)
Track List
01. You're my lady
02. 내 여자 손대지마 (Don't touch my girl)03. 점점점 (It's u)
04. 내 여자 손대지마 (Don't touch my girl) Inst.
05. 점점점 (It's u) Inst.


No comments: