Monday, January 26, 2015

YEY !!! My SCANDAL Arrived~~~

Okay, maybe its too late to post... I already have SCANDAL HELLO WORLD from Musik+ !!!

I bought it Pre-Order before release in Indonesia, so I was so lucky because I got B2 Poster + Clear Map Limited Edition ~~~ with cheapest price than I bought it from Japan...

YEY !!!

Finally~~~
I was waiting it one month from December to January... When The courier delivered it, I was not home... I almost must wait again because the courier said There's nobody home... I called my Mom to receipt it. Unfortunely my Mom was not home (=__=)a

So I called my Dad... he answered it and told me the package has been arrived !!! He is so sorry because he falled a sleep when the courier arrived...



Ok... Let's check this out !!!

 B2 Size Poster + Clear File~~~



I've got Mami Sticker !!! My favorite Member~~~ 


So Finally My SCANDAL CDs become this~~~ 


Ouch !!! I missed 2 Albums (>3<)

Where I can buy them ?

haahhahaaha


Say "THANK YOU MUSIK+ !!!"

and also

"THANK YOU DUTA SUARA MUSIC !!! Because they still sell SCANDAL SHOW~~~ "

No comments: