Monday, July 16, 2012

Gelar Jepang UI !

sou sou... this is my first time I cosplay as Anime character ... I choosed Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown !!!
and couple with my husband (>w<)/

I was so afraid my cosplay couldn't be good =__=
because I used a thin wig !
hiksss
but, luckly my friend natsume helped me to style my wig (>w<)
and my inori's wig became more powerfull than before...

akhh... I went to the event with my ototo Raka and Natsume my best friend...
and also with my college Japanese Community !!! Seishin no Tochi !!!
(>w<)/

My community members cosplayed as Suguro Ryuji (Ao no Exorcist), Ar - tonelico (my senpai cosplay it , but I don't remember the chara name), Ouma shu (Guilty Crown), and Yuzuriha Inori (Guilty Crown).
and my friend Natsume as original characters of school japan girl. and Raka as Den-O Rod form...
I cosplayed as Inori Yuzuriha !!!
huakkk !!!
That was like an ugly ducling become a swan (=w=)a

alright...
we took 2 hours for make up !!!
akhh God (=w=)

and we launched our Cosplays in 2 Pm...
wow! the arena of "Gelar Jepang UI" was so hot (=w=)a
because indoor...
wow... I was getting bad mood when I knew it... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
and we also confused to find a cosplay room to keep our bags savely...
so luckyly, we met my grandson "Uchi"... He Cosplayed as Zero (Vampire Knight)...
He told us the place for save our bags... in the white tend... (=w=)/

Ok... we were getting so thirsty... we decided to buy some drinks... but...
when we were looking around the stand, someone called us...
"Can I take some picture from you ?"
okay (=w=)

yehaaa... so thirsty, and we accepted it... hehhe ( we are cosplayer... so must do that)
after that, we founded tea for drink...
we took a rest for a while... and took some picture together...

wow !!! our spirit became fullcharge again after drank ! wkwkwkwk
we went to the center of boulevard...
when we arrived there... there were some people wanted to take picture with us !
wow...
blalalalalalalala

hey, I am so tired (=w=)a
let's move on !!!

drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

in UI, we met Acim, and Adhi from Mugetsu community... Uchi, Avii, Cakra,and another our cosplay friends...
we take some pictures for memories (>W<)b

so... here they are :



me and my husband... 
Ouma Shu - Inori Yuzuriha


with Haseo !!!
                                                           my friend Cakra cosplayed it !!!


this is Black Rock Shooter Cosplayers !!!


Dani as Ouma Shu


Pose As Inori Yuzuriha and Ouma Shu


Me as Inori Yuzuriha 
Dani as Ouma Shu


with Acim and Adhi


so scared eyes of him (=w=)


huah !!!
                                                          With Yohime and Nurarihyon !!!


with My ototo , Raka 


Uke Style by Dani and Raka


Void Pose


Me as Inori Yuzuriha


Inori Yuzuriha by Jo Yeon Orihara




huakk !!!
                                                             Guilty Crown Cosplays !!!
two Uuma Shu... (School uniform ver and The King ver), Inori Yuzuriha, Tsutsugami Gai !!!


Nice ^__^


with SEITO !
Ar tonelico, Inori Yuzuriha,Ouma Shu, Suguro Ryuji


Inoue Ayaka (Ar tonelico), Jo yeon Orihara (Inori Yuzuriha), Dani Ryuuzeotaros (Ouma Shu), Fahmi Aufa (Suguro Ryuji)




photos from Dani and Narulita ...




No comments: