Sunday, January 10, 2010

nightmare.. last night.. T_T

good morning.. 


^_^....


early in the morning, i cried.. that was because nigthmare which come last night.. i felt that dream like a fact which truly did in my life.. must I lost important thing again in my life? hm.. I lost someone special twice year ago.. must I get it again?? strange dream.. hihihi..


make your life different.. yeah.. i like this quatation.. so much.. because of it, i like to change my style when i go to the some places.. at monday, i must go to school again.. wow.. what feeling i must give for it?? happy or sad or dissapoint?? i don't know.. but, i will study hard for get best value in all lessons.. specialy in biology, math, fiction, chemistry,english language,indonesian language, and art.. 


well.. i want to learn my korean language again, when i school again.. yo, study is number one for me.. for my the best future!! 


yeonghee-ssi HWAIGTHING!! 

No comments: