Monday, April 19, 2010

Hell In second Home.. !


well, this is about my class situation now..




you know, my class is so broken now. there are two part of groups .. netral group and an another without name (maybe I don't want to respect them again ! ) ..




kelas gue udah kayak neraka jahanam di tingkatan yang paling bawah.. menyedihkan sih dengernya.. gue sekarang udah gak mau pusing-pusing lagi mikirin keadaan kelas yang udah kayak tungku perapian,yang di dalamnya banyak batu bara panas dan siap untuk membakar siapa saja..





bisa dikatakan, ego mereka semua termasuk gue juga masih di atas kerendahan hati mereka.. selalu melihat celah kecil kesalahan seseorang dan menjadikannya bahan pembicaraan yang mengarah ke hal-hal yang kurang hormat ! bahkan pembicaraan guru pun tidak dihiraukan sama sekali oleh Yang Tidak Harus Diberitahu .. gue udah cukup sabar dan nahan kesel sejadi-jadinya.. untung di negara ini masih ada hukum yang berlaku, kalo gak.. gue udah ambil pisau terus gue .... yeah you know what I want to do with it .... so crazy I think.. but, fresh..



setiap hari harus mendengarkan ocehan - ocehan yang saling sindir menyindir.. waduh ! nih kelas udah ancur ampe tahap perang dunia terakhir bahkan kiamat juga kalah kayaknya.. ikh ! udah gak tahan da gue mah.. Ya ampun.. Masya Allah..



gue gak sukanya banyak banget propokator yang ngebuat kita semua ter-adu domba tau gak ! siapa? I don't know and I want to know !




hei ! can you respect your self ?? I just want to ask them like that ! I don't know what is the problem?? you know ? I call by them " colok" ! ooooooo.... GOd ! help us.. leave us alone.. please.. we just want live with peace.. !




this class is so hell in last grade.. ! so HOt and pity..




a smart crazy people community (maybe.. hueh !)




orang-orang intelektual yang udah gak waras.. (termasuk gue! ~_~)




"Disguise" by Lene Marlen

( I don't Want to disguise ! >o<)

Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside
You will never measure up, to those people you
Must be strong, can't show them that you're weak
Have you ever told someone something
That's far from the truth
Let them know that you're okay
Just to make them stop
All the wondering, and questions they may have

I'm okay, I really am now
Just needed some time, to figure things out
Not telling lies, I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know what's yet to come

Have you ever seen your face,
In a mirror there's a smile
But inside you're just a mess,
You feel far from good
Need to hide, 'cos they'd never understand
Have you ever had this wish, of being
Somewhere else
To let go of your disguise, all your worries too
And from that moment, then you see things clear

I'm okay, I really am now
Just needed some time, to figure things out
Not telling lies, I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know what's yet to come

Are you waiting for that day when your pain will disappear?
When you know that it's not true what they say about you?
Couldn't care less 'bout the things surrounding you
Ignoring all the voices from my wall

I'm okay, I really am now
Just needed some time
To figure things out
Not telling lies
I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know
What's yet to comeI'm okay, I really am now
Just needed some time
To figure things out
Not telling lies
I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know
What's yet to come
Still we don't know
What's yet to come

No comments: