Thursday, July 1, 2010

Drowning in sadness..


I always remember it when I see,hear, feel, watch, and playing basketball..
I just want to Cry along my day..
Will it happen again ?? that's impossible thing to me..
I lose my hope.. lose it, maybe forever..
I look like a stupid girl .. like a crash.. and I hate it so much because it often hurt my heart..
I don't know..
I am feeling it now..
I can only cry to keep dissapointed..
Feel this way.. and find the other way to get my happiness..
How to find it ?? I am so tired..
I want to get my dream..
There are a mirrors in front of me,beside,behind.left.right, along this way..
I must break them all for find my real personality again..
I will....




I think I must get it well.. one more hurt, I will hate forever..
I never give apologize for people who hurt my heart so deep..


I am hurting..
Just Stay In The Other World..
The World stand with Peace and long happily ever after..
Or....
Save Me in The Glass case..
and stealth my live..
and I stand in it as an empty body..
maybe I will get calmness..



by Joyeonghee..
This is my feeling.. I am sad....

No comments: